This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the full disclosure here.
Masala Maggi Noodles is an Indian snack recipe made with instant maggi noodles tossed with nutritious vegetables & spices.
Maggi noodles are one of the most popular food in all over India as it gets cooked quickly and is super flavourful in taste.
This is a super easy, quick & delicious snack recipe that is hugely popular on street stalls, food carts as well as in restaurants.
This dish is loaded with vegetables which gives a nice taste and crunch.
Vegetables can be added as per your choice, the standard vegetables that go are mainly bell peppers, carrots & onions.
Vegetables such as baby corn, sweet corn, French beans and mushrooms can also be added to enhance the taste and texture.
For a vegetarian protein option, you can also add slightly roasted paneer cubes or tofu.
This Maggi noodle recipe is so versatile that you can easily customize it according to your taste buds. You can add or skip the spices & vegetables as per your preference.
Many times, we also like to add greens like spinach, broccoli, and spring onions which not only enhance the taste but also add nutritional value.
As Maggi noodles are not the healthiest food option I like to add vegetables and enjoy these noodles occasionally.
You will easily find a packet of Maggi noodles in any grocery store or supermarket.
This vegetable masala Maggi makes a perfect snack menu for children’s birthday parties as it is immensely loved by kids.
You can add a variety of vegetables of your choice in making these noodles. Vegetables like French beans, broccoli, and babycorns go well with the flavours of this maggi masala.
For protein, you can add paneer, tofu, or eggs as per your choice.
We are using instant Maggi noodles here so it’s not recommended to store the extra. It’s best to serve hot immediately.
More Snack Recipes
How to make Vegetable Maggi Masala Noodles
Watch On YouTube
Join “Easy Indian Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes” on Facebook & be a part of our community.
Thank you for stopping by, I would love to know your thoughts on this recipe.
Also, do check out my Lifestyle Blog eralivine.com if interested.
Maggi Noodles Recipe | Vegetable Maggi Masala Recipe
- 2 packs Instant Maggi Noodles
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Capsicum (Bell Peppers), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Green Peas (You can use fresh or frozen peas)
- 1/4th teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 2 packs Maggi Taste Maker
- Salt to taste
- 420 ml Water, to cook the noodles
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped onions & green chillies. Saute till onions are translucent.
- Add finely chopped carrots, capsicum (bell peppers), green peas.
- Saute the vegetables for 2 minutes on high-flame. Lower the flame, cover & cook for 2-3 mintues.
- Add half cup of water and salt to taste. Cook the vegetables till they are 80% percent cooked.
- Add spices, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, maggi taste maker & little salt.
- Mix spices well with the vegetables and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 420 ml (aprox 2 cups) of water for 2 packs of maggi noodles.
- Cover and bring water to boil.
- Add maggi noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes or till water is completely absorbed.
- Vegetable Maggi Masala is ready. Transfer in a serving bowl and serve hot.